The Warwick School is a non-denominational mixed secondary school, educating students aged from 11 to 16 years. Situated in the centre of the Redhill community, we are committed to providing the highest quality educational experience to young people of all abilities and backgrounds.
All we strive to achieve is underpinned by our core values:
- Commitment to excellence – in every aspect of school life;
- Diversity in achievement – we want academic achievement, but we also want all students to have a rich experience that opens their eyes to life’s possibilities and fosters a genuine sense of self-worth;
- Strength of character – we want to find that spark in every student to become an independent-thinking and self- reliant individual, ready to experience academic success, personal growth and fulfilment;
- Rights with responsibilities – we expect all members of the school community to act with fairness, dignity and respect towards others at all times;
- Community in action – we expect all members of the school to take pride in being part of both The Warwick School community and the wider local community and to support the school’s active role within both.