Time Capsule Challenge
The Time Capsule Challenge is like a virtual Summer School for our students, and we are offering it as part of our Excellence Programme.
Excellence is all about developing skills, knowledge and interests that are BEYOND the scope of the normal curriculum. We know that this will help our students to enter the adult world better equipped to secure great jobs, be useful members of their communities, and lead meaningful lives.
HOW TO TAKE PART:
- Sign up HERE to show your intention to be part of the Time Capsule Challenge
- Write a letter or poem to the person in the future who will be opening your time capsule describing what you have learnt, how you have felt and what you are grateful for during the period of Covid19 lockdown
- Choose any 4 of the tasks below and enjoy completing them
- Take a photo or video of what you achieve or create
- Email the photos and your letter or poem to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload any videos to the Time Capsule Folder you will find in Teams
In September, we will bury the Time Capsules on the school grounds, as we complete the last of the building works at the front of the site.
We will award credits to everyone who submits a completed set of Time Capsule tasks AND there is a Grand Prize for the best submission in each year group.
Quest for Knowledge
Let’s Get Physical